Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Weird

Okay, this is just toooo werid. For the last week, when I try to "visit" my own blog, to see if anyone else has visited it, I find the stupid thing opening in September and not Showing Me any of my October posts. BUT--when I come into Blogger's Dashboard, I see that people have answered my October posts that I can only review if I open the Dashboard. I've republished multiple times, but with no changes.

Comments? Help? What's going on and how can I change it?

4 Comments:

Blogger Constance said...

Maybe clear out your cache and try rebookmarking the site. I have that happen now and then where the site bookmark is from a month ago and that is what it shows me. Try hitting refresh a few times also, and see if it brings up your latest version of the page or not. This is a Blogger thing, KC, not necessarily your fault. :)

12:16 PM  
Blogger KC Heath said...

Yes! Thank you! That worked. Finally. --poof--

1:21 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Here's another thought, too. Under Settings (I think) there's a thing that will email you whenever anyone makes a comment. That way you don't have to keep checking back.~~Diana

3:19 PM  
Blogger KC Heath said...

cool...!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home