Thursday, August 03, 2006

Blah summer. I don't know what it is--the heat or the yucky day-job--but everything seems to bog down at this time of year. If you are waiting on me to complete a book review for you, please don't hold your breath. I have a large stack to read and am not doing much about it right now. Got caught in the muse and have to write on novels and poems for therapy against reality. I just can't stop writing [GRIN] I'll try to get to those books I need to review within the next six months.

As for editing--I am still doing that, so please keep sending as I very much enjoy it and dream of someday making editing my day-job [well, one can dream!] though I wouldn't want to live in New York City--I dearly love the Southwest for it's colors, people, warm sunshine, and especially the FOOD! :)

I'm going conning next week up at ArmadilloCon in Austin. Hope to see good friends and make some new ones.

2 Comments:

Blogger Constance said...

KC,

Writing trumps reading in my deck. You go girl!

Did you ever notice how easy it is to edit other people's work and how hard it is to edit your own? What's up with that?

If you were closer to Wyoming you could come to CowCon. Not that I'm jealous of you actually getting to go to these Cons. Not at all. *Sniff*

Connie

11:04 AM  
Blogger KC Heath said...

My parents live in Cheyenne, though I've not visited them in a long time. -- I want to go to cons so badly that I have this penny jar and every time I go shopping I use only cash and spend not on any card nor do I use coins. I come home and dump all coins in my jar. And every time I get paid, I dump the few dollar bills left over from the last paycheck in there too. Doesn't add up fast, but that's my con money, honey! And I don't dip into that jar for anything else! :)

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home